Midwest Mountain Engineering
MME Clutch Clever Lever Magura ( M1C )
Originally designed for KTM Dirt Bikes, but with applications on many Husqvarna, GasGas, Beta, Sherco, TM and Husaberg dirt bikes, the primary advantages of this lever are:
- A 50% reduction in actuation force
- A "shorty" lever length that allows a 1 or 2 finger operation
- Enables you to squeeze the lever to the bar without releasing your grip
- Wider lever with a greater surface area to better distribute the pressure on the fingers and reduce blistering
- Ball end on the lever meets AMA safety rule requirements
- Provides a comfortable grip reference for your fingers
- Helps prevent accidental release while traversing rough terrain at high speed.
- Machined out of 1 solid piece which translates to extreme durability
This means less fatigue, less arm pump, more endurance especially during high intensity race conditions and most importantly it provides a much safer ride.
Fits the following dirt bikes:
- KTM ’04-12 65/85/105 SX/XC
- KTM ’04-08 125/144 SX/XC/EXC
- KTM ’04-08 200 XCW/EXC
- KTM ’04-05 250/300 SX/XC/XCW/EXC
- KTM ’04-08 400 XCFW/EXCF
- KTM ’04-06 525 SX/XC/EXC/XCW
- KTM ’07-12 690 E/R
- KTM ’04-09 950
- KTM ’07-13 990
For fitting purposes, your original lever should be exactly like the one shown in the first photo. If you have any doubts on the actual model that you need on your bike, please make sure to contact with us first and we will be happy to check it out for you.