Midwest Mountain Engineering
MME Clutch Clever Lever Brembo ( B2C )
Originally designed for KTM Dirt Bikes, but with applications on many Husqvarna, GasGas, Beta, Sherco, TM and Husaberg dirt bikes, the primary advantages of this lever are:
- A 50% reduction in actuation force
- A "shorty" lever length that allows a 1 or 2 finger operation
- Enables you to squeeze the lever to the bar without releasing your grip
- Wider lever with a greater surface area to better distribute the pressure on the fingers and reduce blistering
- Ball end on the lever meets AMA safety rule requirements
- Provides a comfortable grip reference for your fingers
- Helps prevent accidental release while traversing rough terrain at high speed.
- Machined out of 1 solid piece which translates to extreme durability
This means less fatigue, less arm pump, more endurance especially during high intensity race conditions and most importantly it provides a much safer ride.
Fits the following dirt bikes:
- KTM ’16-20 125/150 SX/XC/XCW
- KTM ’06-20 250/300 XC/SX/XCW/EXC/6D
- KTM ’11-20 350 XCF/XCWF/EXCF/SXF/6D
- KTM ’09-10 400 XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’07-20 450 XCF/SXF/XCWF/EXCF
- KTM ’12-20 500 XCFW/EXCF/6D
- KTM ’08-11 530 XCFW/EXCF
- Husqvarna ’14-16 125-501 TE/TC/FE/FC (except ’16 FC & ’16 TC 125)
- Husaberg ’11-14 125-570 FE/FX/TE
- Beta ’10-19 All Models
- Sherco All years and all models with Brembo clutch and brake master cylinders
- TM '08-20 All models with Brembo clutch master cylinder
For fitting purposes, your original lever should be exactly the one shown in the first photo. If you have any doubts on the actual model that you need on your bike, please make sure to contact with us first and we will be happy to check it out for you.
I bought the Midwest Mountain Engineering Clutch Lever Brembo ( B2C ) for my Beta XTrainer 250. And I need to say, I love it. Great product. The lever is doing everything he's supposed to be doing. Light and easy use on the clutch right now and no knuckle knocking anymore. Easy to install. Takes a bit to adjust during the first ride. But this is also done after 3-5 stops and 1 min adjustments. Lifting the front and pivot turns even after hours of riding are no problem anymore. Slipping the clutch with one finger on the trails is easy to do now. Could be cheaper. It is just a lever. But very happy about my decision and the results.
Je n'ai jamais reçu mon levier qui a été soit disant déposer par le transporteur dans la boîte aux lettres. C'est une honte je ne commanderai plus jamais sur ce site.
Muy bien, y todo perfecto, el embrague va muy suave.
Spedizione per l’Italia velocissima in 3 giorni la merce era arrivata. Comunicazione con il venditore perfetta!!! Merce ok !!! Grazie
Thank you for all Super fast low price